Accessibility by road:
- From the direction of Miskolc from the M30 motorway, going down from it towards Mezőcsát 24km from Nyékládháza.
- From the direction of Budapest or Debrecen going down from the M3 motorway on the slip road at Mezőcsát, 2km from the exit.
The M3 motorway at the Mezőcsát-Hejőpapi intersection!
Distances from the surrounding towns:
- Tiszaújváros - 35 km
- Mezőkövesd - 35 km
- Miskolc - 40 km
- Eger - 70 km
- Tiszafüred - 60 km
- Debrecen - 80 km
- Nyíregyháza - 75 km
- Szolnok - 145 km
- Budapest - 160 km
- Szerencs - 65 km
- Nyékládháza - 24 km
- Emőd - 17 km
- Slovakian border - Bánréve-Hidasnémeti - 85-90 km
- Ukraine border - Záhony-Beregsurány - 145-150 km
- Rumanian border - Nyírábrány - 108 km
Accessibility by train:
- Nyékládháza-Mezőcsát railway (from a distance of 20 km) – only transportation of goods!
Accessibility by river:
- on River Tisza, the port of Ároktő is 26 km
Accessibility of the gravel mine (I.): from Mezőcsát-Nyékládháza road, continuously maintained, privately owned, crushed-gravel road (II.) goes to the weighbridge, through the land used for economical purposes owned by the mine contractor's owner-group. From the road there is a direct slip road to M3 motorway (III.).